The newest ZRS HD features feather-light weight Mg alloy body design and HD resolution with enhanced brightness using state of the art dielectric prism coating. It's fully immersible waterproof and fogproof. It's an ideal binocular for birding and any outdoor activities.
- New Mg-Alloy chassis with light weight design
- VividBrite Dielectric Prism Coating for maximal brightness and neutral color
- High Defintion (HD) image resolution
- Phase-correction with BAK-4 roof prisms
- Heavy-duty, 100% waterproof/fog proof construction: Argon charged
- Metal alloy enforced multi-positioned twist-up eyecups
- Diopter adjustment to fine tuning focus
- Large smooth center focus knob
- Ergonomic shape for stress free use
- Rubber armor absorbs shock
- Fully multi-coated optics allows 99.97% light transmission at each glass/air interface
DO YOU KNOW? Every ZRS (ZEN-RAY SUMMIT) binocular goes through rigorous waterproof testing before leaving their factory floor by following the most demanding JIS 7 (Japanese Industrial Standard Level 7). What does that mean? They immerse every binocular into a 5 feet deep water tank for 3min. Only the one passes the test can be released. So, let it rain!
Now, each ZRS binocular will ship with FREE Zen-Ray Deluxe Comfort Neckstrap and Carrying case!
crsrs New Member
- Skill Level
- Time with Product
Feb 1, 2015
- User Notes:
- Review by crsrs31 of San Tan Valley, AZ.
Every thing I hoped for in binocularsPros:
Waterproof,Quality Lenses,Lightweight,Close Focus,Strong Construction,CompactCons: Comments:
These binoculars have extra clear detail when I use them for viewing birds and other wildlife. I like them for seeing detail on small lizards in my back yard. They are great quality and the contrast is stunning!
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comSort by
|Binocular Exit Pupil||4.0mm|
|Field of View Angular||7.8°|
|Binocular Weight||15.5 oz|
|Prism Type||Roof Prism|