The newest ZRS HD features feather-light weight Mg alloy body design and HD resolution with enhanced brightness using state of the art dielectric prism coating. It's fully immersible waterproof and fogproof. It's an ideal binocular for birding and any outdoor activities.
- New Mg-Alloy chassis with light weight design
- VividBrite Dielectric Prism Coating for maximal brightness and neutral color
- High Defintion (HD) image resolution
- Phase-correction with BAK-4 roof prisms
- Heavy-duty, 100% waterproof/fog proof construction: Argon charged
- Metal alloy enforced multi-positioned twist-up eyecups
- Diopter adjustment to fine tuning focus
- Large smooth center focus knob
- Ergonomic shape for stress free use
- Rubber armor absorbs shock
- Fully multi-coated optics allows 99.97% light transmission at each glass/air interface
DO YOU KNOW? Every ZRS (ZEN-RAY SUMMIT) binocular goes through rigorous waterproof testing before leaving their factory floor by following the most demanding JIS 7 (Japanese Industrial Standard Level 7). What does that mean? They immerse every binocular into a 5 feet deep water tank for 3min. Only the one passes the test can be released. So, let it rain!
Now, each ZRS binocular will ship with FREE Zen-Ray Deluxe Comfort Neckstrap and Carrying case!
Mar 11, 2016
This is a good productPros:
Compact,Works Well With Glasses,Close Focus,Quality Lenses,LightweightCons:
This was a gift. I like the weight, clarity & close focus. I use it for wilderness watching. Haven't had them a long time to give more comments.
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comSort by
|Binocular Exit Pupil||3.2mm|
|Field of View Angular||6.2°|
|Binocular Weight||15.5 oz|
|Prism Type||Roof Prism|