It features 99% reflectivity across the whole visible spectrum with sophisticated 40-Layer dielectric coating, extra low dispersion (ED) glasses. As a result, it boasts amazing image clarity and brightness and free of chromatic abberation.
It's your sports, no matter it is birding, hunting, or nature observation at large. If you are demanding nothing but the best optics for under $1.5K to pursue your passion, our ED2 is the perfect fit for you.
- Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic abberation free image
- VividBriteTM Ultra High Reflectivity (UHR) Dielectic Prism Coating for maximal brightness
- SpeedDialTM focus wheel offers 30% faster focus rate
- CrystalViewTM water/oil repellent coating
- Phase-correction with BAK-4 roof prisms
- Large 36mm objective lenses for crisp, bright imaging.
- Magnesium Alloy body for long lasting durability and light weight
- Open Frame Design to minimize the weight
- Heavy-duty, 100% waterproof/fogproof construction: Argon charged
- Metal alloy multi-stage Twist-up eyecups
- Diopter adjustment to fine tuning focus
- Extra large center focus knob for smooth and precise focus
- Ergonomic shape for stress free use
- Rubber armor absorbs shock
- Fully multi-coated optics allows 99.5% light transmission at each glass/air interface
- Locking Diopter
- Lifetime Warranty
You might want to know that every ZEN binocular has gone through rigorous waterproof testing before leaving our factory floor by following the most demanding JIS 7 (Japanese Industrial Standard Level 7). What does that mean? We immerse every binocular into a 5 feet deep water tank for 3min. Only the one that passes the test can be released. So, let it rain!
|Binocular Exit Pupil||5.1mm|
|Field of View Angular||9.1°|
|Binocular Weight||23 oz|
|Prism Type||Roof Prism|