Zen-Ray's new Prime HD binoculars feature 99% reflectivity across the whole visible spectrum with sophisticated 40-layer dielectric coating, extra low dispersion (ED) glasses. As a result, they boast amazing image clarity and brightness, and are free of chromatic abberation. These are perfect binoculars for birding and other outdoor activities.
Packed with features that can only be found in the best of the best among the binoculars Hall of Fame, PRIME HD binoculars from Zen-Ray leave little to second guess what you see. An edge-to-edge crisp, brilliant, flawless image is delivered thanks to one of the most sophisticated eyepiece designs. Rugged and lightweight magnesium chassis that secures the optical core inside is enhanced with sleek, balanced body design. These high end binoculars are constructed with complementary ED lenses and state of the art dielectric coatings for perfection in color fidelity and contrast.
- 5 group/6 elements eyepiece featuring doublet field flattener lenses
- Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic abberation free image
- Second Generation VividBriteUltra High Reflectivity (UHR) Dielectic Prism Coating for maximal brightness
- CrystalView water/oil repellent coating
- Fully broadband multi-coated optics allows 99.7% light transmission at each glass/air interfac
- Phase-correction with BAK-4 roof prisms
- Large 42mm objective lenses for crisp, bright imaging
- SpeedDial2 focus wheel offers responsive focus rate
- Tripod adapter sockets to offer balanced support for tripod users
- New: Enhanced eyecup design for eye glasses wearers
- Heavy-duty, 100% waterproof/fogproof construction: Argon charged
- Metal alloy enforced multi-stage twist-up rubber eyecups
- Diopter adjustment to fine tuning focus
- Extra large center focus knob for smooth and precise focus
- Ergonomic shape for stress free use
- Rubber armor absorbs shock
- Lifetime No Fault Warranty
You might want to know that every PRIME HD binocular has gone through rigorous waterproof testing before leaving Zen-Ray's factory floor by following the most demanding JIS 7 (Japanese Industrial Standard Level 7). What does that mean? They immerse every binocular into a 5 feet deep water tank for 3min. Only the ones that pass the test can be released. So, let it rain!
|Binocular Exit Pupil||4.2mm|
|Field of View Angular||6.5°|
|Binocular Weight||29.0 oz|
|Prism Type||Roof Prism|