The newest ZRS HD features feather-light weight Mg alloy body design and HD resolution with enhanced brightness using state of the art dielectric prism coating. It's fully immersible waterproof and fogproof. It's an ideal binocular for birding and any outdoor activities.
- New Mg-Alloy chassis with light weight design
- VividBrite Dielectric Prism Coating for maximal brightness and neutral color
- High Defintion (HD) image resolution
- Phase-correction with BAK-4 roof prisms
- Heavy-duty, 100% waterproof/fog proof construction: Argon charged
- Metal alloy enforced multi-positioned twist-up eyecups
- Diopter adjustment to fine tuning focus
- Large smooth center focus knob
- Rubber armor absorbs shock
- Fully multi-coated optics allows 99.97% light transmission at each glass/air interface
DO YOU KNOW? Every ZRS (ZEN-RAY SUMMIT) binocular goes through rigorous waterproof testing before leaving their factory floor by following the most demanding JIS 7 (Japanese Industrial Standard Level 7). What does that mean? They immerse every binocular into a 5 feet deep water tank for 3min. Only the one passes the test can be released. So, let it rain!
Now, each ZRS binocular will ship with FREE Zen-Ray Deluxe Comfort Neckstrap and Carrying case!
Mar 23, 2013
SatisfiedPros: Cons: Comments:
Bought these to use for astronomy and general use. I am not a glass expert but I am becoming more aware of what a difference quality glass can make. I am very happy with these. I got great quality without spending a fortune.
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comJun 10, 2009
Great Binocular and a Remarkable BargainPros:
Quality Lenses,Compact,Strong Construction,AccurateCons:
Edge sharpness falloff,Some astigmatismComments:
Excellent build quality and ergonomics with images easily the equal of binoculars costing 3 times the price. Close focus capability and notable brightness makes birdwatching use especially a pleasure.
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comSort by
Binocular Aperture 42mm Binocular Exit Pupil 4.2mm Field of View Angular 6° Binocular Magnification 10x Binocular Weight 22.7 oz Manufacturer Zen-Ray Prism Type Roof Prism