wrose New Member
- Skill Level
- Time with Product
Dec 17, 2006
- User Notes:
University Optics Konig 40mm MK-70Pros:
Good contrast and detail on axis, Very light weight for 40mmCons:
Poor edge performance, Using a Paracorr seems to make things worse, Fairly largeComments:
Excellent in longer focal length scopes. Tends to make you feel immersed in a star field. Has excellent eyepoint that makes you forget you're looking through an eyepiece.
- Very high light transmission for a 7 element design.
- Does an excellent job on axis in slow scopes
- No internal reflectors
- Very light weight for a 40mm making it especially good for a DOB.
- Poor edge performance in faster scopes was not as objectionable as some.
- Not for use with a Parracorr
- Not recommend for scopes faster than f/5.6Sort by