DigiKlear Digital Display Cleaning Pen
DigiKlear is designed specifically for cleaning the small digital glass and LCD screens on the backs of digital cameras. It also works for the screens on camcorders, PDA's, cell phones and more (however, it is not suitable for use on large screens). The DigiKlear has a semi-triangular shaped tip for cleaning into the corners of the screen.
- Safe for all digital displays
- Won't scratch or damage displays
- Specially shaped cleaning tip safely cleans digital displays
- Outperforms all other cleaning devices
- Unique self-replenishing tip
- Cleaning compound will not spill or dry up
- No sprays, chemicals, liquid or residue
- Convenient, portable and environmentally friendly
Apr 4, 2018
handy tool for eyepiecesPros: Cons: Comments:
I have several of these and replace them frequently. I don't use the polishing end, only the brush to remove dust and debris that won't blow off. nice to have in your eyepiece case for carefully removing eyelashes and small bits of whatnot stuck to the lens. cheap enough where after a few uses, you can discard them and get another. the retractable brush keeps it clean in between uses.
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comSort by