1. Final Announcement: We're Saying Goodbye to AstronomyConnect. Read Our Closing Notice.
Dismiss Notice
New Cookie Policy
On May 24, 2018, we published revised versions of our Terms and Rules and Cookie Policy. Your use of AstronomyConnect.com’s services is subject to these revised terms.

And Now for Something Different... Kenko 125C

Discussion in 'Vintage Telescopes & Equipment' started by Bomber Bob, Nov 11, 2016.

And Now for Something Different... Kenko 125C

Started by Bomber Bob on Nov 11, 2016 at 8:35 AM

21 Replies 7809 Views 3 Likes

Reply to Thread Post New Thread
  1. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

As for what specifically I'm interested in looking at, I'm not necessarily sure. My immediate thought was planets, moon, maybe star clusters? Simply because that's all I'm really familiar with at this point.

It's ok it was only for the sake of listing the objects, if the telescope is functional, you will able to look at all of these objects with the proper eyepieces and filters.

The people who looked at the telescope, what did they say about it's condition, is it still good?

2. Bomber Bob

Bomber Bob Well-Known Member

A complete 125C includes thread in adapters for both .965" & 1.25" accessories. If you can get the KES equatorial mount, do it. It's more robust than the vintage Vixen Polaris.

Dave In Vermont likes this.